Thursday, November 20, 2008

Rowdy's Family

Do you remember this young man from a prior blog? This time his hat is on straight, rather than backward and he doesn't have his arm around my daughter!

This is Rowdy and I had the privledge of capturing his family on "film".
I like Rowdy, he has an open, wide and quick smile and treats even Blair's pesty little sisters with respect. His teachers sing his praises and he seems happy to just hang out around here. He particularly likes the tractors.

Rowdy told me at Ira's Homecoming (see blog named "me") that he was fourth generation Ira. His granddad served the Ira ISD board until this past election. Thank you, Doug for your service.


This is Rowdy and his daddy Ronal and little brother Riley. Can't tell they are related can you?
I could tell as I worked with Rowdy and his family that Rowdy loves and respects his dad more than he could ever voice.


To go with his little brother Riley, Rowdy has a little sister that is 7 years old her name is Kayley. Look at those amazing eyes!

You would have to be blind to NOT see the brotherly love in this picture:




The entire White Family, Ashley, Ronal, Rowdy, Kayley and Riley.

And when the little ones get a little tired of me, I just have the parents turn them upside down, instantly, the love me again!


Ashley and Ronal

Thank you White Family! I loved getting to know you better! Knowing you make us like Rowdy even more!

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive