Monday, November 24, 2008

Justin & Audra's Family

I am not sure how many photographers would admit that some of their best images are produced from moments that are totally unscripted and unposed.
Normally a blink picture is deleted, but I am finding more and more that those blinks hold huge messages and moments that can't or shouldn't be ignored. They can be moving within themselves. The Summers Boy (blog titled My Friend Debbie) and his dad revealed a moments prayer just as little Parker (above) seems to be ending his prayer with such reverance in how he is holding his Daddy's hat so close.
Then obviously the prayer is concluded and he moves on to other things! He just has such an expectant look on his face that he have asked a question somewhere in that sweet heart of his.

Daddy's and daughters are so photogenic. When Daddy is in the picture things just happen that change the countenance of these little girls dramatically.





Boots and jeans, hats and buckles....



Another one of life's moments.
This is truly a preview of coming attractions...












About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive