Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kids Cooking at Gourmet Farmer





Raven & Emily participated in a really neat thing that Tammy Stocker at the Gourmet Farmer did a couple of days ago. A cooking class for little kids, which in this case ended up being little girls. Tammy did a really good thing in this class.










The kids baked really fun food. They fixed macaroni bites, dog biscuits and decorated cookies.


Here are a few pix from their fun. Thank you Tammy for doing this for the kids.






























Macaroni Bites:




Little flours:





Dog Biscuits:








You know, we in small towns have a tendancy to think that there is nothing to do in our small towns. Tammy and those like her are proof there is plenty to do if we support it.
Thanks again, Tammy.






About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive