Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Emily the Baby Bulldog

This is sweet little Emily. She came to my studio a couple of weeks ago for pictures in her Ira Bulldog cheer suit. At first she didn't want to be there but she finally warmed up to what we were doing. Given the chance these little ones settle down pretty quickly.

The idea initially was to take Emily's picture in front of a mirror, but for some reason the mirror was not fun for her. We did finally get one picture with her in front of the mirror.


Emily also brought a little friend with her.


She is definitely in a autumn mood. Scarecrows, footballs, long sleeves. She put me in the mood for fall.

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive