Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Friend Debbie

This is my friend Debbie. I have known her for probably 15 years. She and I worked together years ago and lost track of one another after she or I moved on to the next thing. she called me last year needing pictures and apparently our schedules just wouldn't match up so this year we started much earlier getting those family/Christmas pictures.



Debbie and Jason have sweet Taylor. He was such a trooper. He did everything I asked him to do. He lives to drive the spray rig with his Daddy.

Tahnee is stunning. She has her Daddy's eyes. They were like the ocean, deep and blue.

I had fun shooting this in the early morning. I normally shy away from bright sun but today the sun shone on Tahnee's hair like kisses from heaven. I was glad for the bright Saturday Morning Sun.

Debbie, I am so glad to finally get with you and have the chance to meet your family. It has been too long. Let's not let that happen again.

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive