Monday, November 23, 2009

Unca Bob

Several weeks ago I blogged a picture of myself from when I was little which my uncle had taken. He was at that time on his way back home to the United States from Australia. He got to Sweetwater to visit my folks the past week and I had the chance to visit with him. He did get a point and shoot camera but he thankfully got a Canon so I couldn't complain. It was great to get the chane to visit with him and my dad got a picture of us together.

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive