Monday, November 23, 2009

Leaves and Ducks

You know that if I shoot it I have to blog it. It is some sort of strange obsession with me.
After I shoot the Edwards and Duke Families, I had to wait on the Hardin Simmons campus for my friends to return with my car so I entertained myself by shooting ducks and leaves.





This was a sweet little family of ducks that lived on the pond at the University. They just followed one another around and would get right up to the fountain to let the water hit them some then back out of the water and swim somemore.


These two appear to be having a conversation to me. I would bet that she (the one on the right) is telling him (left): "Hon, I just love our home."

"Since we added the fountain it just improved my mood so much."



The later it got in the evening, the lower they swam in the water. I don't know what was going on with that, I didn't even notice it until I got home and was reviewing the pix.



Thanks little ducky family!

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive