Tuesday, November 3, 2009

30 years! at Calvary Baptist Church

In 1979 Larry, Janelle, Greg and Jason McAden arrived in Snyder. 30 years later Larry and Janelle are still going strong. Calvary celebrated their years of dedication and service to not only a great church but also to this community.

Above is Jim McAden (Larry's brother) Kelly McAden, Larry, Janelle, Little Marlys, Donica McAden, Greg McAden, Jarin, Jaxon, and Max McAden.

Jim, Larry's brother came in from San Antonio especially to help Larry celebrate.

The church body came together and gave the McAden's a trip to Cozumel when they are ready to go!

We ate and ate and ate, not just cake but the kitchen ladies prepared brisket, potatoe salad and everything that goes with that. It was wonderful!

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive