Monday, February 23, 2009

A New McCowen

Meet the newest McCowen.
This is Case-i. (Pronounced Casey) We named her after the tractor Case-ih.
She came new to us Saturday and has already turned the household upside down. She is finally figuring out who is who and which of us are the most fun.
She is part Catahoula and seems very intelligent.

Raven is one of the biggest reasons we got Case-i. She was just devastated when our other dog got run over and every night since has prayed for a puppy. We finally found the one that we thought was right.

Blair seems to like Case-i. She talked to her for the longest the other night in the barn. Blair is alot like her dad, they don't want anyone to see them loving things.

Emily thinks the dog can't walk. She loves letting her maul her. It reminds me of the old Coke commericals where the puppies are licking the little kid and the kid is laughing. We have laughed alot lately watching little Case-i overtake the kids.

Initially Case-i was not at all sure of her situation and she looks it here, as if she just wants to be back with the litter.

The cats had the same sentiment. They wanted her back with the litter as well.

It took NO TIME at all for Shawn and Case-i to bond.

Welcome to the family Case-i!

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive