Monday, February 2, 2009

The Edwards Family

Meet the Edwards Family of Ira.

Coach Edwards is the basketball and baseball coach at the school.

His beautiful wife is Kaci and his kids are Trey and Kalley.


We had been trying to get this photo session done since before Christmas but couldn't get the weather to cooperate at all. We caught a break last weekend with an absolutely beautiful Sunday afternoon.



Too often we shy away from our fall and winter scenery but as you can see in this picture of Coach and Kaci that the trees made a beautiful backdrop for us.







Isn't this just the sweetest picture you have ever seen of siblings. Her little hand on his left shoulder spoke to me. Kalley has the lightest touch for Trey.


This boy has a kind look in his eyes to me. There is a gentleness here with him. A steadiness.


And Kalley has a little girl sweetness that was remarkable. She was funny and bouncey and my guess is that in the years to come this little girls suitors will drive her brother crazy! As pretty as she already is and as pretty as mom and dad are (yes, Coach pretty) she will have to carry a stick to beat the boys off. Maybe brother can do that for her.

Thank you Coach and Kaci for all you do for the kids in Ira and for the school. You work hard and we appreciate you both.
Thank you for letting me 'shoot you'.

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive