Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dillon & Brianna Matthies Wedding

As I promised on Valentine's Day I finally have select images from Dillon and Brianna's wedding.
This was the 29 degree wedding! I truly felt sorry for the bride, she had to have been frozen solid by the time I got through with her. The pictures will tell you more....


I had the priveledge of taking Dillon's senior pictures a few years back, he has grown into a responsible young man that should be proud of himself.


And he chose a beautiful bride. Brianna is so incredibly photogenic! She was so at ease during the entire day, I was truly impressed with her.
We had to keep her covered with a blanket in between poses to keep her from just freezing. Seeing her in the strapless gown just made me hurt! But she was so up to the challenge. I guess the love in her heart for Dillon kept her warm!









A lot of weddings are all about the decorations, guest list, money spent, the ring, but truly this wedding was about Dillon and Brianna. I loved the simplicity and the sincerity I could feel in the ceremony.

Very few wedding afford a casual shoot after the ceremony but what a fun thing for me. Remember we were in a unique and wonderful setting. Chipmunk Ranch which is close to Lloyd Mountain here in Scurry County was perfect for this wedding.







Aren't they just beautiful?

...and they lived happily ever after...

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive