Saturday, February 7, 2009

Jayson Steelman's Album Cover

Meet Jayson Steelman.

Jayson is a very talented individual who goes to Calvary Baptist Church.

He not only writes his own music but he also playes every instrument you will hear on his album and mixes them all together for his own sound and a project that is completely and uniquely his.

Calvary Baptist is having a valentine banquet this coming Friday night and Jayson will be performing live for the attendees. Because of a demand for Jayon's music he put together a project that will be on sale at the banquet with the proceeds going to the Youth of Calvary!


When Jayson isn't spending his time working on his music, which is fantastic by the way, he is a Lineman for Big Country Electric Company.


Jayson is married to Angela who is a good friend of mine.

And Jayson has two great kids, Amber and Alex who attend school in Snyder.





I started working on the design for Jayson's album cover last night. I haven't finished but I certainly am enjoying the challenge. This is the unauthorized version, Jayson hasn't ok'ed this one, so the final design will likely be very different.

I worked on the backside as well, You have to remember, these are NOT the real songs, I made up the titles. But this is a sneak peak of what it COULD look like:



For more information about Jayson and the sale of his music you can contact him or Calvary Baptist Church.

Thank you Jayson for giving me the fun opportunity.




About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive