Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Texas Baptist Bible Fellowship Meeting

Calvary Baptist Church hosted the state wide Texas Baptist Bible Fellowship Meeting here in Snyder. We estimate that 300 pastors, music and youth ministers and their wives attended.
As a huge bonus to having all of these nice people come the speaker was Jonathan Falwell (son of Jerry Falwell) from Thomas Road Baptist Church in Lynchburg VA. The musical treat was Dan Dean of Phillips Craig and Dean. Not only is he a nationally acclaimed Christian singer he also pastors the Heartland Church in Irving Texas.

For 24 hours the pastors became the congregation.
The worship leaders followed
and the youth ministers became students.


There is something special about seeing men come together to encourage and pray for one another.
Mr. Falwell:
Dan Dean was so accommadating of the admiration shown by our members and his fans.






Did I mention that our congregation fed over 300 people today? MAN WAS IT GOOD!

Jonathan Falwell and Dan Dean

Calvary you have lots of class folks. You did GREAT!

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive