Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Spa Day & An Old Recipe

It was Spa Day at our house a couple of days before school started.
Before I go any futher you have to know what is on Raven's hands and Emily's face and feet and why the cat likes it so much. My mom taught me this years ago before we all thought we should 'exfoliate'. It is one egg and about 1/4 cup of cornmeal. It really works well to soften the skin and cleanses it wonderfully.

Once exfoliation was complete, baths started and the cat was equally interested in that.

Blair doesn't like being seen without her makeup.


I think the cat was telling Emily to get back in the tub.

Then nails.

FAKE nails.
The girls just HAD to do this, of course they all popped off in just a matter of hours.

Then they helped old Mom out, painting my toes.

And don't forget the makeup.

And the camera is somewhere in every adventure.

We had fun getting beautiful.

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive