Friday, August 14, 2009

Family Vacation

This picture could be of any family in American traveling and crowding into the shot!

Our hotel had a pool on the top floor. That was cool for the girls.

While we were in San Antonio we found out that the Dallas Cowboys were practising just blocks from our hotel (The Hotel Contessa, downtown on the riverwalk). They were at the AlamoDome and we were able to walk to the stadium and watch for a while. I have no idea who is in the picture as far as players, sorry!

We enjoyed the boat ride tour of the river. The scenery is so pretty, it is hard to believe that you are so downtown!

Then on to Sea World. I think I like the entrance more than any other thing at the park.
And YES! It was HOT!
Good ole Shamu!

What a neat thing happened for us while there in San Antonio. My friend Valary from high school lives there and not only did we get to have lunch in the Market (GREAT shopping!) but we got to go to her house for supper, the girls got to swim and I got to catch up from 20 years of not enough time together. Thank you Vallary, Carlos, Heather and Hannah for your hospitality and great food! What a treat!

Blair, Shawn and Heather

Raven, Hannah and Emily

Vallary and me at lunch at La Margaritas in the Market. She has weathered life better than I have I think! You can see Shawn and Carlos in the background. Sorry Carlos, I should have aimed better to get you in more pictures!

Heather and Blair

Beautiful Vallary! I just love this girl!

In the courtyard of the Hotel Contessa on the river.

More beauty.

What does the wall above us say? This:
"Old Mill Crossing-Last known place where horses drank and forded the river. Dedicated to the memory of our fathers erected by the daughters of Texas Trail Drivers."
I thought it was neat that some of those daughters (maybe) got to have a picture here.

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive