Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Proctor Family

















The Proctor's were a fun family.  All boots, jeans, hats and ropes!  It was just too fun!  Zach, the youngest of the Proctor men is in my youngest daughter's class in Ira so I already knew Zach and his mom Brooke, but I got to meet Doc, the dad and Reagan for the first time at this shoot.  They were cool. 
Doc really made a neat connection with Zach and Reagan so that made it all the sweeter and they all handled Brooke like she might break!
Proctor family you are great.  I hope you like your pix!

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive