Tuesday, November 23, 2010

From the Buddy Seat




Clint

Tamping the cotton into a module

Back Gate is open


Pulling off the Module after it's been built


Clint marks the module, "M.F." stands for McCowen Farms (contrary to popular belief)


Back Gate closes

Tarping Crew

Wendell dumps into the builder



Wendell Barrett


Raven

Blair watches over Raven & Emily's accent onto the module

Antics between tarps

The top of the module is like a huge pillow

Rowdy

Emily



The white fluffy wonderful cotton is really pretty dirty!

Shawn dumps from the stripper into the boll buggy



Ever wonder why you sneeze during the fall?  All these little particles flying through the air may have something to do with it...

Not Bob the Builder, Shawn the Stripper




This is about the time I got kicked out of the cab of the stripper...  don't know why...

No stripping season is complete around our world without the normal stripping pictures.  I thought I would share them on my blog this year.  Today was so pretty that everyone ended up out working on today's harvest.  The kids always tarp the modules after they are built so that the wind doesn't blow the top layer of cotton off as it is in the field or on its way to the gin. 

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive