Friday, November 19, 2010

HO! HO! HO! Merry Christmas!

Everything a person could want for Christmas!
 It doesn't get any better or simple than this.  From our trip to Galveston during which we did our family shoot for the year, I gleaned all of these priceless items!  The Gallery Wrap 20x30, the 16x20, 8x10, 5x7, FatBook, StoryBook and wallets.
wallets, rounded corners



8x10 in the large standing pic, small pic at the bottom of the screen is a 5x7

11x14



My living room arrangement consisting of (from left to right) two 5x7's, two 8x10's, center 16x20, extreme right three 8x10's

My bedroom picture, 11x14

4x6

My favorite office picture, my 20x30 gallery wrap.....love love love this picture!
My office is a mess!


MY Little Fat Book

The cover of my little fat book

My STORYBOOK binding, not hinged but glued

My StoryBook

Pictures embedded into pictures in a page in My StoryBook


Fat Book binding, spiral

Binding and lay of My StoryBook

Hinged StoryBook


Hinged StoryBook

Hinged StoryBook

The Gallery Wrap is actually stretched onto wood and sealed, comes with hangar

Texture on Gallery Wrap

Close up of Texture of Gallery Wrap

Texture of StoryBook pages


The Cover of My StoryBook is always a picture from your shoot that makes your story more personal

Smaller Gallery Wrap 11x14



Blair's Collage Mounted on GatorFoam, measures overall 12x24, images are 4 1/2x7

I love it that Blair's book is upside down on her piano... made me laugh!
So you say you want it all?  Hooray!

You know, some of you already have your pictures on file with me.  You don't even have to schedule a shoot, unless you just want to update! (Which I strongly encourage!)

You could have all your Christmas shopping finished for Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Wife, Husband... and what about those kids who have "EVERYTHING"?  Do they have a picture of themselves for their room?

That is something they and you will treasure forever!  Put it on canvas and make it an heirloom!

Prices?  The Gallery Wrap measuring 20x30 is $550, this can be your family shoot or a picture from your shoot that you just liked
The 16x20, mounted $120 (no frame included)
8x10 $18
5x7 $9
4x6 $8
8 Wallets $18
Fatbook with 40 images $75, with 30 images $65
My StoryBook with 50 images, glued $175, hinged $225, book measures 8x10

You could have every member of your family taken care of with one photo shoot if you wanted to!  And they would all be pleased with their gift!
Husbands you KNOW this would please your wife!
Sitting fee is only $60 (plus tax).
Call me NOW to get this going!

Merry Christmas!....Did I hear someone say Christmas Cards?  The more you order, the less expensive they are!

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive