Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Jennie Finch Fusion Softball Portfolio

If you are interested in reviewing the images from the Fusion/Jennie Finch weekend here in Snyder please link in at www.baymoments.com.  The event name is Fusion Softball with a date of October 19, 2010 and a password of fusion.
You are welcome to simply review the images or you may purchase.  The prices are listed to the left and you can pay through PayPal if you would like.
I hope you enjoy the review of such an awesome weekend and hope that the pictures are to your liking.
There are a massive amount of the images, 387 to be exact and there are I believe 20 pages of images. Please don't be discouraged by the massive number of images, but continue to browse through them, you may be surprised to find your own face in the crowd!
Thank you!
Carol McCowen

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive