Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Rowdy White, a life in transition, Senior 2014


















This is the year I've gotten to watch them grow up.  I still remember Rowdy as a second grader walking in front of my car in the school parking lot and me telling Blair that he sure was a cutie!  She balked, probably thinking he was but not wanting to admit it.
Now he is all grown up and doing the grown up things that they do about now.
Rowdy, we are honored to have had you in our lives, your feet under our table and your butt in the tractor seat and your hand in hers.

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive