Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My Senior, Blair McCowen, a Life In Transition, Senior 2014














Now, this one is MINE!  I can not yet wrap my mind around the fact that she is graduating high school.  Seems like we just brought her home from the hospital in her little black and white cow print suit!  And here she is beginning her own walk.  It just amazes me that time can go by so incredibly fast.  I have taken a lot of 'walking away' pix for seniors but none hit me like the ones I have done of her.  I know she will hang around her a while longer yet getting her basics in at Western Texas, but a huge phase of her life is over and her real life is beginning.
I love you Blair more than you will ever know and I have enjoyed every minute of watching you grow and become what you are.

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive