Thursday, May 22, 2014

Last Born Twin Emily, A Realistic Life In Transition, 8th Grade Graduation














Celebration of the 8th grade spirit is an uncertain thing.  They aren't children anymore and they aren't grown either but they don't know that.  Emily is our realist.  She sees things they way they are, not as she wishes they were, not as others wish they were.  She will tell the truth when the rest of the world lies.  And she will also tell the truth when it hurts but she has a remarkable humor that can make you take that truth like a sweet tasting medicine.  She is a strange combination of Shawn and me that actually works!
In the womb she seemed to be observing sounds and feelings rather than responding to them.  She was still more than we needed her to be at times but she was growing and learning even then.   God's hand is on this child as well.  She is nimble and quick both physically and emotionally.  She is a blessing too.
Emily, I love you.  Dad loves you, Blair loves you and Raven loves you.  Thank you for being ours.

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive