Monday, May 23, 2011

Calvary Baptist Church, Mother Daughter Tea Party, Mother's Day













Every year my church, Calvary Baptist has the annual Mother Daughter Tea Party, you don't have to be a Mother, but you do have to be a daughter to enjoy it!  The men of the church serve the ladies wonderful food and then there is some kind of entertainment.  This year was a style show.  Obviously it was not your normal style show.  They sort of mocked what we call things in fashion such as the one right above, "double breasted" dress, "cap" sleeves, "gym" (Jim's) shoes!  It was cute to see what each of these ladies came up with as their assigned "style".  They are a creative fun bunch.  Every year this is my opportunity to have my "giving back" to the outstanding women of my church.  Every session that I shoot gets one free 5x7.  I love taking these pictures of these ladies and their daughters.  I have a hard time coming up with a different, hasn't yet been done, set, but working with these ladies is a real pleasure for me.  Thank you ladies, organizers, men who served and crazy people who entertained for another great Tea.

To get into the entire portfolio: click on this link: www.baymoments.com.  The Event Name is: Calvary Baptist Tea, the date is May 23, 2011 and the password is mother.  You can order online or call me or email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com325.575.3696 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            325.575.3696      end_of_the_skype_highlig.

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive