Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lives in Transition, Karissa Medina & Xalee Palacios, Seniors 2011












Two lives inter-twined Xalee and Karissa.  Friends since childhood growing to adulthood together.  Sweet girls.  So eager to laugh and enjoy one another (even at my expense, huh girls).  I really enjoyed this shoot and since I shot them together I figured it best to blog them together.
Girls I wish you all the best in the future.  Your lives may not take you in the same directions the way the last several years have taken you but rest assured you will never forget how dependent you are on one another.  Stay close.

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive