Sunday, May 1, 2011

Lives in Transition, Matt Williams, Senior 2011






I guess I am telling how old I am with this year's seniors.  I have known this one forever too!  His parents got married right after Shawn and I did, same year or close thereafter. Rick & Terri Williams son Matt.  He's a live wire just like both his parents!  He's all about being from the country and Ranger baseball.  I believe his plans are to go to Baptist Bible College in Missouri to become a youth minister.  That is a noble calling.  Matt, we have great expectations of you and hope that you become all you want to become!  Do good Matt!

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive