Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ira Graduates, 2011













Graduating Class of 2011

The Kindergarten Hat Toss

Senior Hat Toss

Graduating Class of 2023

Graduating Class of 2015
Ira is small enough to do some special things for the important mile stones in the lives of the students there.  Kindergarten graduation was the last day of school in the morning.  Those who arrived as babies left as First Graders, tall and proud.  Then that evening the Eighth Graders got to receive their certificates to move on into the next important phase of their lives, becoming young adults in high school.  But the 2011 Seniors of Ira ISD moved into REAL life, college, jobs, lifelong relationships, LIFE!  Congratulations Ira Graduates!  We look forward to watching you lay hold of your futures!

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive