Friday, September 25, 2009

More Music

Jayson Steelman is working on a new CD. I get to do the photography!

I have never had a shoot that converted over into black and white as easily as this one for the Steelman Gang did. I don't know if it was the tracks, the depot, the lighting or what. But every picture simply grayed where it needed to gray and turned black where it needed to. It was so easy.

And I just love the combination of color and black & white in those where I combined it.




Thank you Steelman Family (or most of it) for letting me working with you. I really enjoyed the chance to shoot you! I will start working on some album covers soon!

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive