Monday, September 14, 2009

Double Digits Part 2

Raven & Emily turned 10 years old on 9/9/9. Having been born on 9/9/99.
Since our house was turned upside down and we had no furniture we celebrated in the floor.

And at the breakfast table. Even on her birthday, Raven still isn't much of a morning person.

Emily is always awake if you offer her chocolate chip pancakes.

Ready for school.
That afternoon I took popcorn, pickles and tiny cokes to their class. Instead of watching a movie I taught the kids to make duct tape wallets.

Then on Saturday we had all their little friends come to the PuttPutt for a couple of hours of golf. It stopped raining as we arrived and started again as we were leaving. God is good in the little things that way!

Snoopy was there, along with a bunch of colorful cupcakes that the girls decorated.

We had 10 little girls there. This is a really neat group of girls, they are so calm and nice to one another.

Then Saturday night we celebrated with family at the house. By this time we had furniture back, thank the Lord.



Think the look alike?

Happy 10th Raven & Emily, we love you!

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive