Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Little Fat Book

Alot of you have been asking to see my Little Fat Book. I sometimes don't have it with me when I need to have it with me so here are some pictures of mine.
The plastic slip cover on the front of mine is scratched because I have had mine in the bottom of my purse since November. But considering where it has been it is in terrific shape.

The paper the pics are printed on are the same as an 8x10, guarenteed for life, archival quality.

My little fat book has been the source of hours of entertainment, especially for the kids during waiting room time or church time when they just need some diversion.
And don't forget Grandma's brag book. This is the nicest way to put one together for her to keep in her purse. Well worth it!
Spiral bound and tough. You will love your book too.

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive