Monday, April 20, 2009

Digital Photography Classes at College on the Square

College on the Square is having more digital photography classes this summer! I will be the instructor for each of these classes.

They are as follows:

Class Reunion for those who have completed the January - February, and the March - April Class will be held Tuesday, June 9, 2009 from 6pm - 8pm and Tuesday June 16, 2009 from 6pm - 8pm.

Upper Elementary (going into 4th, 5th, and 6th grades) Tuesday July 7th 10am -12noon.

Jr. High School aged kids going into 7th, 8th grades Tuesday July 14th 10am - 12noon.

High School Students 9, 10, 11, 12th grades Tuesday July 21st 10am - 12noon.

These classes will be basic level focusing on focus, angles, and other basics.

All classes are LIMITED in size, VERY LIMITED, especially the upper elementary class!
Sign up SOON!

Call Tara or Stormy at College on the Square 574-6580 or 574-6581.

CALL THEM SOON!!

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive