Thursday, April 9, 2009

Brooke Buchanan

This is Brooke Buchanan. She is a one year old ball of fire that came to visit me at the studio.
When you start a shoot upside down you know you are in for a ride!
But she did really great considering I worked her over with pictures!


She had her shy moments too. She is lovin' on her Mom, Dana here.

And she was absolutely enchanted with our dog, Case-i, as you can see in the background that Case-i was pretty interested in her as well.


She knew I was behind the camera...Somewhere!

Another preview of coming attractions. Mom, hide the phones!

I LOVE this picture!
Thanks for coming to see me Sweet Brooke!

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive