Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Early Morning Visitor



Peek-a-boo! 

(Cell Phone added to show size of turtle, not because he needed to make a call)
I know my neighbors think I am insane but hopefully they are growing accustomed to seeing me do strange things at strange hours....such as laying on the ground in my pj's taking pictures of turtles!  No one stopped to "help" me so I guess they are used to it by now!
This guy came to visit this morning... the girls and the dog found him (her, whatever)!  Because the girls were not hip on touching him they carted him into the yard on an "easy roller" (toy thing) and he then became the object of everyone's attention until he got fed up and crawled away.
No doubt he was looking for water....aren't we all!

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive