Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Shawn's Birthday Party

Shawn's birthday was yesterday and it was a treat because not only did he finish planting cotton a couple of days earlier, he had rain to boot! (Of course that means a couple of replants but what do ya do?)  The girls and I fixed him his all time favorite meal:  Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans.  Plus, he requested a chocolate cake...."nothing special just chocolate cake" he said.  So, from scratch we baked him a chocolate cake that I promise was so rich none of us could eat more than that tiny piece on that plate you see in one of the pix.
It was a lot of fun for everyone of us!  We love you Shawn!  Happy Birthday!

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive