Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Calvary Hosts Shiloh

Every year at Christmas Shiloh www.shilohnet.com/about/  come for a visit and every year Calvary is amazed and pleased with their arrival and performance.  This year was no exception.  They sang their hearts out!



 The audience enjoyed the music and entertainment as well as the great food from Skeets here in Snyder.  We had chicken fry with everything you could need with chicken fry.  I had the job of shooting in low light.  I used my flash some but I prefer not to under these circumstances, so that is why some of the images are a little different.



One song stood out to me that suggested your traditional Christmas music but was so fresh and new...  it was called 'That Night Was Anything But Silent'.  I loved it!  These guys are amazing.
Thank you Calvary for having such great connections to such talent!

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive