Saturday, October 17, 2009

FYI

Just so you all know my prices will change January 1, 2010. I am not sure what the changes will be yet, but there will be some! I haven't changed any of my prices for about 2 years so I guess it is time!
As you can see on my website I always try to keep everything reasonable but the prices on my end keep increasing.
Call me soon if you want to take advantage of the prices as they are right now!

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive