Thursday, July 9, 2009

Independence Day


There are somethings that we do every year. The carnival at the park is one of those things.
There are rides the kids ride every year. The dragon roller coaster, the blizzard thingy and they take their annual ride with Shawn to the top of Snyder on the ferris wheel.
This was one of the first years that I could start to see that they really aren't fitting into some of the same old rides like they used to. This may be the last year to 'chase the dragon'.

And Blair seems to be getting a little bored with the blizzard.

But as long as Dad gets on the ferris wheel with them, they aren't too big and never have been too small for it either.


I hope you all had a really nice 4th.

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive