Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Calvary Baptist Mother Daughter Tea Party


Sweet Mrs. Stirling was ALMOST the oldest one there, but she grew up with the one who was the oldest!

This pose was special for the man of the house I believe....



I had one missing from my party, my oldest went to a ....tractor pull???
 I am never sure what I enjoy most, the beautiful women and their daughters and mothers or the colorful tables.  So much work goes into the tea each year, not just by those who organize it or the men who serve, but by those who decorate each table.  They plan sometimes for months to get ready for their tables.






Some of those who served.

 Oddly enough, welcome to Calvary Baptist.  Let me introduce you to those who serve in the church:
Elvis No. 1:  Associate Pastor, Matt Lowry
Elvis No. 2:  Your local undertaker:  Kent Wright
Elvis No. 3:  Pastor:  Larry McAden

Another Elvis:  Head Deacon, Tommy Hunter


 A HebbeeGee: Cy Tabor
 And another:  Music Minister:  Steve Highfield

 The Village Idiots, another variation of the Elvis' and the HeeBeeGee's (or something like that)


 No, he didn't fall, he was trying to do one arm pushups......






Another full house
One of the coolest things that Calvary does all year long.  345 chairs were set up and pretty much filled.  The men showed up in force to serve, even recruiting the younger testosterone types.

To view the portfolio in its entirety go to www.baymoments.com and use the Event Name Calvary Tea, no password required.  Any sales from this portfolio will go back to Calvary Baptist Church Awana program.

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive