Thursday, August 16, 2012

Don't you just love other people's vacation pix??

 Since everyone loves looking at one another's vacation pictures I will inflict my own torture upon my blog stalkers...
 We didn't go very far this year, just to Dallas.  We went to Hurricane Harbor and tried to kill/drown ourselves.
 We went to a Rangers game.....
 And we toured the Dallas Cowboy Stadium, which is really neat if you haven't been!




 And visited the Dallas Aquarium.

But we did the one thing I have been wanting to do for about a year.  We of course did it at the wrong time of the year because it was 108 degrees out the morning we did it...... (next post)

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive