Thursday, September 15, 2011

September 11 Memorial Service, Calvary Baptist Church




















Another amazing respectful thing that my church has done.  Calvary Baptist honored Scurry County First Responders at a service on Sunday, September 11.  A day that a nation mourned one of the saddest days in American history our church celebrated and offered life restored to those in our community who work so hard to preserve life in our ranks.
Not only was a beautiful meal laid before them and church family but plaques were presented to each department that services our home county.  And that wasn't enough...Calling Levi was here in town to present an amazing concert for everyone in attendance.  They are an amazing band!  Find more about them at www.callinglevi.com .
Thank you Calvary for your respect to those who represented each department, Police, Sheriff, EMT, DPS and Fire.  Thank you Calling Levi for putting on such a wonderful show... Thank you First Responders for your sacrifices and service to our community!

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive