Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Blair & Alex

Blair and Alex celebrated their birthdays this past weekend at the Life Center at Calvary Baptist.  The kids and some of the adults from the youth group showed up for hot dogs and cake.  They played volleyball and had a really fun time.  Then Tessa spent the night with us and went to church with us Saturday morning.  Blair called it one of her best birthdays ever!  That is just cool!

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive