Monday, March 8, 2010

Calvary Baptist Awana Teams

Calvary Baptist took two or three Awana Teams to the Bible Drill in Abilene a couple of weekends ago.  Our boys placed 3rd place and girls took 4th.  These kids were so good!  And SMART!  We were so proud of them!  They left Snyder at 6:30 in the morning and were as pleasant as they could be (the adults were a little grumpy)!  I took a load of little girls in my car and we rewarded them with Starbucks at the end of the day!  Bet the parents loved that!  But what is a trip to Abilene/Lubbock/Anywhere without Starbucks!??!

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive