Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Mark Strickland Family


Mark and Angie set Shawn and me up on a blind date 23 years ago. We have remained pretty close through the years. We try to spend holidays and birthdays together when at all possible. It keeps relations in fair shape since Angie and I are sisters.
We always have fun telling people that we are sisters since most can't figure out why one of us seems familiar to them.
Mark is the Ira Apache guy. I am pretty sure that isn't what his official title is, but since I don't know it I will leave it at that.
And most will remember Angie from Fast Oil Change.

Mark and Angie have a dog named Charlie who....

has a boy named Jake.
Jake is a Junior at Snyder and a fair student from what I understand.
Jake has three cousins. This is a really cute picture of all of the gang.


About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive