Thursday, April 10, 2014

Justin Clifton, Senior 2014, A Man With A Plan






I normally don't keep tilted pix, I shot this for exposure reasons only but we decided it was kinda cool!






There seems to be a little argument happening here.....
 Justin is headed to UTSA.  He has everything figured out and I would just bet that he accomplishes all he hopes to.  Justin is anticipating being Salutatorian of Snyder High School this year and heading to the big world right after that.
Max VonRoeder was nice enough to bring his old Ford to help with Justin's pictures.  We had a lot of fun riding around town with people hollering at Max and Justin and I playing in traffic.
Justin, I hope you do well in life... Thanks for calling me.  I enjoyed you much.

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive