Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Schwartz Girls





















The Larry Schwartz Family.... kind of like the McCowen's the Schwartz family started with one single girl then in one day tripled into a house full of estrogen!  Now all those girls are grown and have families of their own.  They were fun, full of life, sweet, careful of one another and I just loved working with them.  The Schwartz girls grew up as farm hands and can work most men under the table.  Debbie (Summers) and I kind of grew some together, just a little.  We worked together at Wilson Motors 20 years ago and we grew to be good friends but parted paths in time and began having our families and simply lost track even in such a small town.  I love when she calls me for a shoot (or anything for that matter), I get to catch up with her and see where all life has taken her.
Thank you Larry and gang!  I really enjoyed all of you!

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive