Wednesday, June 20, 2012

More Wild Stansell Kids!

























I love the wild Stansell's!  They run, they jump, they scream, they live!  No doubt they are very very alive!  We met in Fluvanna on Main Street which is very historically Stansell.  This family has been in Fluvanna as long as Fluvanna has been around, so the setting was perfect.  We had a ball, when we knew where the kids were.  Thankfully not all of them can walk.  Having one that needs to be carried helped alot!
Johnny, Aaron, Tenley, Miles, Sydney and Maddison I loved working with you all!  You are beautiful and so much fun!

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive