Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Moments are a gift

I admittedly don't know just a lot about track but I do know encouragement when I see it and I have sense enough to know WHO hands me (as a mom and photographer) these moments to be captured.  Blair ran in the Borden County track meet and came in first in her heat but fourth in the race.  Coach Edwards greeted her at the finish line and I am not really sure what all was said in this exchange but it looks like an encouragement to me.  What strikes me in this moment is that everyone else ran the same race but they had no one to greet them at the finish line.  This, to me, is the difference between the Christian and the rest of humanity who chose to run but not for HIM.
This reminded of 1 Corinthians 9:24 Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one recieves the prize?  Run in such a way that you may obtain it..
and
Matthew 25:23  His lord said to him, "Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you a ruler over many things.  Enter into the joy of your Lord."

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive