Monday, February 9, 2009

Leo the Lion

I hated to get the two other cats and miss blogging Leo. He was less than cooperative. Leo is new to us. He has to be someones pet who must be missing him. He was very camera shy and people shy though he loves to be petted on his terms. As you can tell, I had to crawl under the car to get this picture and he doesn't look too happy about that.
Leo is a huge Tom Cat with all kinds of bumps and bruises all over his body, he has lead a hard life lately just trying to stay alive. Now he has a good home and he eats like a little horse and he is currently courting Aggie, our youngest cat. I think she still has a pure heart so far though. She stays way away from him and there are no signs of our cat family expanding.


About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Carol! Browse through my blog and my website. If you like what you see call me and let's set up a time to take your picture.

Carol McCowen Photography

Welcome to my blog!
Browse through the pictures. You will notice that alot of them are personal. It just helps you to get to know me. Now all we lack is me getting to know you.
One thing that can help me know you is for you to call me at 325.573.5238 at the house
325.575.3696 on my cell
You can also email me at mccowenfarms@wtconnect.com
or go on to my website and contact me there.
Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive